ACH Terms of Service
This information pertains to ACH transactions for loan payments only.
- You will be notified in writing of the effective date of the first draft. You must continue to make your monthly payments until you receive such written notification. If you do not have a coupon, you may mail your payments to the address below. Please be sure to include your loan number on the check.
- Triad Financial Services, PO Box 7989 Carol Stream, IL 60197-7989
- Payment(s) due will be drafted from your account on the day you have chosen. If your draft date falls on a weekend or holiday, the payment(s) due will draft on the next business day. This form must be received in our office at least five business days prior to the draft date requested; otherwise, the draft date will be established for the following month.
- Any changes to your bank account number or routing number must be made in writing to the Customer Service Department. Please indicate the month you want the change to be effective. The changes must be received in our office at least five business days prior to that effective date; otherwise, the change will be established for the next month.
- This authorization will remain in effect until you revoke it or Triad Financial Services, Inc. cancels it. If you would like to cancel this service, Triad Financial Services, Inc. must receive your notification at least five business days prior to the date you would like it to be effective either by fax or calling the Customer Service Department.
- Triad Financial Services, Inc. has the right to cancel this service if we receive three (3) insufficient funds notifications
from your banking institution in a rolling 12-month period.
- You have the option to include an additional deduction to be applied to your principal balance. This is a fixed amount in addition to your monthly payment and must remain constant. This additional deduction will continue as long as the automatic draft is in effect. If you wish to change or delete the additional principal portion, we must receive your request at least five business days prior to the draft date.
- If your loan is an ARM loan, Interest Only loan or has an Escrow Account; and there is a change in the monthly payment, the new amount plus any additional principal you previously requested, will be debited from your account.
- If this form is returned with incomplete information, we will be unable to process your request and the form will be returned to you for correction.
- You may fax your request for changes or deletion to 1-866-874-2334 or e-mail to email@example.com.