Most manufactured home dealerships have coverage for their inventory, but what about the dealership operation? Accidents that happen from an operational standpoint can be costly to your dealership if the right insurance programs are not in place. That is why Triad Financial Services, Inc. has made their Manufactured Home Dealer General Liability Insurance Program available to all Dealers located in the continental U.S.
We have taken the liberty of highlighting key benefits for manufactured home dealerships that choose to enroll in our General Liability Insurance Program.
The program provides, but is not limited to the following coverage:
- $1,000,000 per occurrence, $2,000,000 aggregate limit, higher limits available
- Includes completed operations coverage
- Includes Hired & Non-Owned auto liability coverage
- Includes waiver of subrogation and primary and non-contributing insurance language
- Individual policies for each dealer
- Premium indications within 48 hours
Our Dealer General Liability Insurance Program is available in the continental United States and has an A+ rated carrier (AM Best). This program is open to all dealerships; however, preferred pricing is given to approved Triad Financial Services, Inc dealers.
To learn more about our program please call us at 1-844-375-7224, or fill out the questionnaire below..
Interested? Request a Premium Estimate
Fill out our questionnaire, and we will get in touch with you with a personalized premium estimate.