Triad Financial Services has been offering manufactured home loans and insurance for homeowners since 1959. In addition to offering insurance to dealers and homeowners we are now offering insurance for our manufactured home communities.
This all inclusive program specifically designed for manufactured communities is now being offered to manufactured home communities throughout the continental US for as little as $13 per unit.
Our insurance program offers three key benefits: Accidental Damage, Tenants’ Personal Property & Liability, and Pet Liability Protection. This straightforward property and liability protection insurance program is designed for the needs of the manufactured home community while providing essential basic comfort and security to tenants.
What can you, the manufactured home community manager or owner, expect from our community rentals insurance program? With our program you will benefit from the following:
- Covering accidental loss or damage to unit and furnishings up to $25,000
- No further need to collect, track and refund damage deposits
- Removes cash flow/ cost barriers for clients
- Coverage limit/ terms defined according to risk, not what clients can afford
- No deductible
Tenants’ Personal Property & Liability:
- Covering loss or damage arising from standard perils to personal belongings and effects of occupants/tenants
- Coverage for property outside residence
- Includes $100,000 personal liability coverage
- Medical payments to others feature
- $250 deductible per property claim
- $2,500 deductible for liability claims
The third key benefit is Pet Liability Protection. Dog bites account for more than 1/3 of all homeowners’ liability claim pay outs and this is a major reason why we included this coverage in our Manufactured Home Community Rentals Insurance Program. Many residents enjoy the companionship that a pet can provide and no one wants to deny a resident that kind of happiness or sense of security; however, in recent years, an estimated 800,000 pet related injuries required medical attention. Out of the estimated pet related injuries over half occurred on the pet owner’s property. This issue is a major source of concern for many community owners and managers.
Triad Financial Services, Inc. is offering this affordable insurance program to manufactured home communities to help reduce the number of claims reported under the community insurance policies.
To learn more about our Manufactured Home Community Tenants’ Program that protects manufactured home communities, contact Marybeth Mainelli, VP, Director of Insurance at 844-375-7224 or fill out our getting started form below. and Marybeth will be contacting you within 2 business days.